Mosquito Control for 2 BHK
This treatment will ensure getting rid of mosquitos.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Pay via Cards/UPI/NEFT/Wallet
Strictly Follows Covid Protocols
No Cancellation Charges
Mosquito Control Service for 2 BHK
Book on-demand Mosquitos Control Service for 2 BHK now at Hygienedunia.
Risks: Being a hot & tropical country Mosquito are present in most parts of India. The population multiplies when they get stagnant water for breeding. Mosquitoes keep breeding in standing water and shady areas of your property. Mosquitoes are life-threatening as they spread diseases like dengue and Malaria.
When to go for Pest Control: Mosquitoes got active in the warmer months of the year, so always plan mosquito controls at the start of the March and should plan second round prior to Monsoon.
Our Treatments: Our team inspects each portion of your premises to ensure that no breeding point is available for mosquitoes prior to the treatment. Considering many areas of your vicinity are beyond your control, you should call us for thorough mosquito control service.
Our team will eliminate mosquitoes by World Class Chemicals, we provide Spray treatment with Hand Sprayer, our highly experienced team decides the chemical concentration to be used according to infestation level at your premises.
Chemicals to be used: Bayer, FMC or Similar Branded Chemicals.
Machines & Equipment: Chemical Spray Gun.
Protection: PPE Kit / Mask / Gloves as per requirement. We follow the norms of all compulsory safety precautions.
Time Schedule: Mosquitos Control service requires 45 minutes to 3 hrs, depending upon the size of the property. When it’s about the schedule, we always try to honour the priority of the customers.
Manpower: One to Two people from our team will be visiting to provide the services. We ensure that highly experienced and trained staff is deployed.
Pricing & Scope: Our Scope of work & pricing is transparent in all the Mosquito Controls for Shops services.
Warranty: In the case of Mosquito Control we cannot provide a warranty, you should ensure your nearby areas, surroundings are clean and scope of waterlogging is minimum. This will minimize the breeding of dangerous mosquitoes near your home and workplace.
- Ensure minimum water logging in the surrounding areas.
- No water logging the Plants and bottom plates of indoor plants.
- Ensure proper cleaning of water points and garbage areas on regular basis.
- In the case of Water pounds put some Molly or Guppy fishes, they will never allow larva to develop in the water.
Following safety measures should be taken care of before the commencement of pest control treatment:
- First of all, open all the window curtains and tightly close the windows.
- Take out all the clothes & bed which is meant for babies.
- Avoid eating or drinking while the pest control treatment is being carried out.
- Children toy should be secured or removed from areas to be treated.
Post-treatment safety measures to be taken care of:
- Keep your food items in sealed plastic container or glass containers.
- Throw away the leftovers like food, open water, etc. which came in contact during the pest control treatment.
- Keep away the pets and children away from areas where pesticides have been applied.
Terms & Conditions:
- Do not allow children or pets into treated areas until the pesticide spray has dried.
- The aquarium should be removed from the treatment site or covered with heavy plastic and turned off the air pump.
- Remove all other household pets from the treatment area.
- The Pets and other animals are required to be secured prior to the staff entering the premises and the client accepts full liability and responsibility for any injury caused to cleaning staff.
- Mosquito Control team will not responsible for any alarms triggered during pest control treatment. The Client must provide the team with full instructions for disabling and/or resetting any alarm systems on the premises.
- Remove personal items from the floor, remove pets & empty kitchen cabinets.
- An extra charge of Rs. 250 for every 30 minutes will be levied if the service gets delay due to hurdles created by objects.
- Hygienedunia reserves the right, at its discretion, to charge additional amount where excessive items have not been removed prior to the arrival of the service team and cause delays to the pest control process.
- We highly recommend the post-cleaning inspection and approval from the client-side should be done. We will not be able to entertain any claims regarding any quality issue once the staff leaves the service location.
- Our team shall not be responsible if any damage caused during the treatment process.
Questions and answers of the customers:
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.