Bed Bugs Control for 10 Bedroom
₹11,518.00 Save 40%
This treatment will ensure getting rid of bed bugs.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Pay via Cards/UPI/NEFT/Wallet
Strictly Follows Covid Protocols
No Cancellation Charges
Professional Bed Bugs Control for 10 Bedroom
Book on-demand Bed Bugs Control for 10 Bedroom now at Hygienedunia.
Risks: If bed bugs are installed in your home, they can be very difficult to eliminate without professional help, because they are very small, breed fast, and can hide in the smallest of places.
In winter, they invade your homes in search of warmth and multiply rapidly. If we talk about lifespan, they can reach at adulthood within 40 days of hatch.
When to go for Pest Control:
You have to go for professional Pest Control Bed Bugs when you see any of the following symptoms;
- Small, dark spots Rusty or reddish stains on your bedsheets on mattresses
- Insect eggs and empty egg cases and live bed bugs visible in cracks and gaps of bedroom furniture.
- Red welts or swollen marks on the skin of your family members, where skin comes in contact with the bed. Itching in the morning and regular itching during the day on the red welts.
Our Treatments: Lot of time and patience is key to control bed bugs. We start with Spray by the high-pressure pump in a wooden item, bed, sofa, wardrobe, etc. with suitable Chemical.
We also treat Bedding, Mattresses and pillows to ensure maximum impact. The repetition of the services provided as per requirement from 2 to 3 times.
Chemicals to be used: Bayer, FMC or Similar Branded Odorless Chemicals.
Machines & Equipment: Chemical Spray Gun, Syringe Plunger sets, Flashlight.
Protection: PPE Kit / Mask / Gloves as per requirement. We follow the norms of all compulsory safety precautions.
Time Schedule: Professional Bed Bugs Control service required 1 hour to 3 hrs, depending upon the numbers of furniture. When it’s about the schedule, we always try to honour the priority of the customers.
Manpower: One to Two people of our team will be visiting to provide Bed Bugs Control for 10 Bedroom Service. We ensure that highly experienced and trained staff is deployed.
Pricing & Scope: Our Scope of work & pricing is transparent in all BPest Control Bed Bugs.
Warranty: warranty of Professional Bed Bugs Control for 10 Bedroom is 3 months; we don’t hesitate to provide repetition of services if required, within the warranty period.
Following safety measures should be taken care of before the commencement of pest control treatment:
- First of all, open all the window curtains and tightly close the windows.
- Take out all the clothes & bed which is meant for babies.
- Avoid eating or drinking while the pest control treatment is being carried out.
- Children toy should be secured or removed from areas to be treated.
Post-treatment safety measures to be taken care of:
- Keep your food items in sealed plastic container or glass containers.
- Throw away the leftovers like food, open water, etc. which came in contact during the pest control treatment.
- Keep away the pets and children away from areas where pesticides have been applied.
Terms & Conditions:
- Do not allow children or pets into treated areas until the pesticide spray has dried.
- The aquarium should be removed from the treatment site or covered with heavy plastic and turned off the air pump.
- Remove all other household pets from the treatment area.
- The Pets and other animals are required to be secured prior to the staff entering the premises and the client accepts full liability and responsibility for any injury caused to cleaning staff.
- The Professional Bed Bugs Control team will not responsible for any alarms triggered during pest control treatment. The Client must provide the team with full instructions for disabling and/or resetting any alarm systems on the premises.
- Remove personal items from the floor, remove pets & empty kitchen cabinets.
- An extra charge of Rs. 250 for every 30 minutes will be levied if the service gets delay due to hurdles created by objects.
- Hygienedunia reserves the right, at its discretion, to charge additional amount where excessive items have not been removed prior to the arrival of the service team and cause delays to the pest control process.
- We highly recommend the post-cleaning inspection and approval from the client-side should be done. We will not be able to entertain any claims regarding any quality issue once the staff leaves the service location.
- Our Professional Bed Bugs Control team shall not be responsible if any damage caused during the treatment process.
Questions and answers of the customers:
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.