Termite Control Villa Plot size up to 15000 sq. ft.
₹103,585.00 Save 40%
This treatment will ensure getting rid of Termites.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Pay via Cards/UPI/NEFT/Wallet
Strictly Follows Covid Protocols
No Cancellation Charges
Anti Termite Treatment | Plot size up to 15000 sq. ft.
Book on-demand Anti Termite Treatment up to 15000 sq. ft. now at Hygienedunia.
Risks: While you are reading this page, Termite may be causing structural damage somewhere near you. In fact, it’s tiny but very dangerous pest as far as monitory loss is concerned. Every year termite cause damages worth billions of rupees only in India.
When to go for Pest Control:
Learn to recognize if Termite is there in your premises. Examine the exposed wood for Hollow spots. You may use some tool like screwdriver or other pointed tools. You also have to call professional, if Brown powdery paths near wooden furniture and doors is formed.
Our Treatments: In case of post construction the treatment will involve various activities. Treatment for External perimeter shall be done by deep drilling and injecting chemical emulsion to form a chemical barrier. Internal all wooden fixture shall be treated sacrificially. Drilling will be done at the junction of wall and floor within wherever possible without damages and chemical shall be injected twice.
Chemicals to be used: We use two separate world class chemicals (Primise and Agenda) for hard & soft surfaces recommended by Bayer.
Machines & Equipment: Chemical Spray Gun, Drill machines with suitable bits, Syringe Plunger sets, Flashlight.
Protection: PPE Kit / Mask / Gloves as per requirement. We follow the norms of all compulsory safety precautions.
Time Schedule: Anti Termite Treatment service required 2 hour to 4 hrs, depending upon the size of the property and effected areas. When it’s about schedule, we always try to honor the priority of the customers.
Manpower: One to Three people of our team will be visiting to provide Anti Termite Treatment services. We ensure highly experienced and trained staff is deployed.
Pricing & Scope: Our Scope of work & pricing is transparent in all the services.
Warranty: The warranty of the Anti Termite Treatment service is 3 Years; we don’t hesitate to provide repetition of services if required, within the warranty period. (We can also provide on-demand Pre-Construction Anti Termite Treatment with a warranty of 5 Years)
Following safety measures should be taken care before the commencement of pest control treatment:
- First of all, open all the window curtains and tightly close the windows.
- Take out all the clothes & bed which is meant for babies.
- Avoid eating or drinking while the pest control treatment is being carried out.
- Children’s toys should be secured or removed from areas to be treated.
Post-treatment safety measures to be taken care of:
- Keep your food items in sealed plastic containers or glass containers.
- Throw away the leftovers like food, open water, etc. which came in contact during the pest control treatment.
- Keep away the pets and children away from areas where pesticides have been applied.
Terms & Conditions:
- Do not allow children or pets into treated areas until the pesticide spray has dried.
- The aquarium should be removed from the treatment site or covered with heavy plastic and turned off the air pump.
- Remove all other household pets from the treatment area.
- The Pets and other animals are required to be secured prior to the staff entering the premises and the client accepts full liability and responsibility for any injury caused to cleaning staff.
- Anti Termite Treatment team will not responsible for any alarms triggered during pest control treatment. The Client must provide the team with full instructions for disabling and/or resetting any alarm systems on the premises.
- Remove personal items from the floor, remove pets & empty kitchen cabinets.
- Extra charge of Rs. 250 for every 30 minutes will be levied if the service gets delay due to hurdles created by objects.
- Hygienedunia reserves the right, at it’s discretion, to charge additional amount where excessive items have not been removed prior to arrival of service team and causes delays to the pest control process.
- We highly recommend for the post cleaning inspection and approval from the client side should be done. We will not be able to entertain any claims regarding any quality issue once the staff leaves the service location.
- Our Anti Termite Treatment team shall not be responsible if any damage caused during treatment process.
Questions and answers of the customers:
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.